Accepted payment methods
Payments on Distributionwala.com can be made using certain types of credit and debit cards. On Distributionwala.com, the following payment methods are available for you to make payment:
- Pay on delivery
- Credit/Debit card
- Net Banking
- Unified Payment Interface (UPI)
- Easy Monthly Installments (EMI).
The details regarding the various payment methods are available here. For any issue regarding processing of payment you can visit here or contact Distributionwala.com customer support here.
The following cards issued in India can be used:
- Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, and RuPay
- Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, RuPay, and Maestro
- We only accept Rupay credit cards issues by HDFC, IDBI, PNB, and PMC bank.
- We only accept Maestro debit cards issued by Citibank and State Bank of India.
- We also accept pre-paid debit cards, such as PayZapp.
If your card is issued outside of India, we accept:
- All international personal credit and debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, and American Express) issued outside India.
- All Commercial MasterCard cards issued in South Asia, Middle East and Africa region, and all Visa commercial cards issued in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Payment may be split between one of the accepted credit or debit cards and an Amazon Gift Card, but payment can’t be split among multiple cards.
- Credit or debit cards issued outside India can’t be used to pay for Prime membership.
- To learn more about adding a debit or credit card to your amazon account, go to the Manage Payment Methods help page.